Here you can find the details of events/workshops organized by the openmod initiative.
The upcoming Fourth Workshop of the Open Energy Modelling Initiative will be in Stockholm, Sweden hosted by KTH, from 28-29 April, 2016. As always, there is no registration fee so feel free to join! The event wiki page will be updated frequently; with a program and practical information. All participants are invited to contribute suggestions of different sessions to be included in the program. And in the meantime, feel free to register on the mailing list where all things regarding energy modelling are discussed and updated on the workshop will be posted.
- Founding workshop, Berlin, September 18./19, 2014
- 2nd Open Energy Modelling Workshop, Berlin, April 13/14, 2015
- Open Energy Modelling Workshop - London 2015, Imperial College London, September 10/11, 2015
- Discussing an OpenEnergy Platform, Berlin, 16th of October, 2015
- Proposal for the OpenEnergy Platform