Here you can find the details of events/workshops organized by the openmod initiative.
The upcoming Fifth Workshop of the Open Energy Modelling Initiative will be in Milano, Italy hosted by Politcnico di Milano, from 27-28 October, 2016. As always, there is no registration fee so feel free to join! The event wiki page will be updated frequently; with a program and practical information. All participants are invited to contribute suggestions of different sessions to be included in the program. And in the meantime, feel free to register on the mailing list where all things regarding energy modelling are discussed and updated on the workshop will be posted.
There is also an upcoming proposal on stackexchange. Feel free to join and support us in becoming a full-fetched stackexchange page.
Enviroinfo 2016 : There is a conference on environmental informatics 14-16th of september where we got a special track for the open energy modelling - you can still submit short papers, posters and work in progress
- Founding workshop, Berlin, September 18./19, 2014
- 2nd Open Energy Modelling Workshop, Berlin, April 13/14, 2015
- Open Energy Modelling Workshop - London 2015, Imperial College London, September 10/11, 2015
- Discussing an OpenEnergy Platform, Berlin, 16th of October, 2015
- 4th Open Energy Modelling Workshop, Stockholm, April 27/28, 2016