Here you can find the details of events/workshops organized by the openmod initiative.
- 13 September 2016 from 10-5 pm: a theory and practice workshop to introduce the functionalities and to enable you to work with the open energy DB. The workshop will be just before the enviroinfo conference at the HTW in Berlin (as already mentioned in other mails and at the openmod meeting the project "open eGo" is working on a data base that will be on the openmod platform beside the wiki. The beta version will hopefully be online end of August.) The workshop is free of charge; lunch is planned at the HTW-Mensa at your own cost. Please tell us soon if you are coming (or if you are very interested in coming) to plan the size of the room. A complete agenda will be send to all interested people at the end of August. (mailto:email@example.com)
- Enviroinfo 2016 : There is a conference on environmental informatics on 14-16 September 2016 where we have a special track for open energy modelling.
- The upcoming Fifth Workshop of the Open Energy Modelling Initiative will be in Milano, Italy hosted by Politcnico di Milano, from 27-28 October 2016. As always, there is no registration fee so feel free to join! The event wiki page will be updated frequently; with a program and practical information. All participants are invited to contribute suggestions of different sessions to be included in the program. And in the meantime, feel free to register on the mailing list where all things regarding energy modelling are discussed and updated on the workshop will be posted.
- There is also an upcoming proposal on stackexchange. Feel free to join and support us in becoming a full-fetched stackexchange page.
- Founding workshop, Berlin, 18-19 September 2014
- 2nd Open Energy Modelling Workshop, Berlin, 13-14 April 2015
- Open Energy Modelling Workshop - London 2015, Imperial College London, 10-11 September 2015
- Discussing an OpenEnergy Platform, Berlin, 16 October 2015
- 4th Open Energy Modelling Workshop, Stockholm, 28-29 April 2016