Here you can find the details of events/workshops organized by the openmod initiative.
- The upcoming Fifth Workshop of the Open Energy Modelling Initiative will be in Milano, Italy hosted by Politcnico di Milano, from 27-28 October 2016. As always, there is no registration fee so feel free to join! The event wiki page will be updated frequently; with a program and practical information. All participants are invited to contribute suggestions of different sessions to be included in the program. And in the meantime, feel free to register on the mailing list where all things regarding energy modelling are discussed and updated on the workshop will be posted.
- There is also an upcoming proposal on stackexchange. Feel free to join and support us in becoming a full-fetched stackexchange page.
- Founding workshop, Berlin, 18-19 September 2014
- 2nd Open Energy Modelling Workshop, Berlin, 13-14 April 2015
- 3rd Open Energy Modelling Workshop - London 2015, Imperial College London, 10-11 September 2015
- Discussing an OpenEnergy Platform, Berlin, 16 October 2015
- 4th Open Energy Modelling Workshop, Stockholm, 28-29 April 2016
- OpenEnergy Database - Introduction to and discussion of the pre-version, Berlin 13.09.2016
- special track for open energy modelling at the Enviroinfo 2016 , Berlin 16.09.2016