A list of openly-available, preferably openly-licensed learning materials. Please add information on the materials and licence.
- Open Energy System Modeling by Daniel Huppmann at IIASA for TU Wien (2020, 7 lectures with slides and videos, CC-BY 4.0)
- Operations Research by Anthony Papavasiliou (2020, 18 lectures with slides and videos, unknown licence)
- Convex Relaxations in Power System Optimization by Carleton Coffrin and Line Roald at Low Alamos National Laboratory (2018, 8 lectures with videos, unknown licence)
- Energy Markets of Today by Ruki Hakvoort and Laurens de Vries at TU Delft (2020, edX, material available on enrollment under CC-BY-NC-SA?)
- Energy System Modelling by Tom Brown at KIT (2020, 15 lectures with slides, videos and Python coding examples, CC-BY 4.0)
- Power System Economics by Baosen Zhang at the University of Washington (2017, 11 lectures with slides and Julia coding examples, unknown licence)
- Power System Economics by Daniel Kirschen (2013, dozens of videos, unknown licence)